Pengertian past perfect continuous tense
Past Perfect Continuous Tense (Bentuk Waktu Lampau Selesai Sedang Berlangsung) adalah bentuk waktu yang digunakan untuk menyatakan suatu perbuatan atau keadaan yang telah dimulai dan masih berlangsung di waktu lampau.
Rumus kalimat past perfect continuous tense
Rumus Kalimat positif
Subyek + had + been + V1 + ing
Rumus Kalimat negatif
Subyek + had + not + been + V1 + ing
Rumus Kalimat tanya
Had + Subyek + been + V1 + ing ?
Contoh kalimat past perfect continuous tense
- She had been watching the movie for two hours.
- She had been studying in that university since 2008.
- They were playing football since 10 O’clock.
- He had been working for a Newspaper for five years.
- They had been running their business since 1987.
- She had been waiting for you since Wednesday.
- They had been studying for exam for three months.
- She had been teaching student since 23rd July 2006.
- I had been applying for jobs since December 2012.
- She has been trying to qualify her exams since 15th March 2009.
- They had not been doing their work since 2003.
- He had not been eating vegetables for three years.
- She had not been cleaning her home since January 2013.
- Kid had not been drinking milk for five months.
- He had not taking medicine for six months.
- I had not been listening to music since Thursday.
- She had not been trying to get job since 2001.
- You had not been reading this book for ten months.
- He had not been playing chess since 4 O’clock?
- The boys had not been watching television for three weeks.
- Had they been working on their project since 2005?
- Had she been waiting for her husband for one year?
- Had he been eating vegetable for seven months?
- Had he been using the same car since 2004?
- Had I been using my camera since 15th September, 2009?
- Had you been helping your parent for two years?
- Had we been going to school since 10th May, 1995?
- Had the kid been watching cartoon for eight days?
- Had the baby been crying for one hour?
- Had she been singing songs since 8 O’Clock?
- Had he been working in a hospital since 2001?
- Had they been playing football for five hours?
Anda telah membaca artikel rumus kalimat past perfect continuous tense, semoga bermanfaat. Jika ada pertanyaan atau keliruan dalam materi, jangan sungkan-sungkan untuk berkomentar di kolom komentar yang telah disediakan.
Baca juga :